Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"What I did on my summer vacation!" Part 2: Sam Palmer, Senior

it's been a glorious summer for me out in the boonies of california rafting on the american river. i've spent my days working on the south fork and training for the class IV middle fork river which i finally am running commercially as of last week!! if you don't know what it's all about you should look for it online and even come up rafting with me! i love the days here even though they are super long and hot.

sad for the summer to be closing but super stoked to be moving up to portland in about a week. i'm running the Raft The Deschutes NSO trip so you freshmen better watch out. either way we should plan a team trip some time in september before it gets too late. i'm going to go catch the last hot part of the day and make some dinner, but to all, welcome to Lewis and Clark College and especially the Pioneer Swim Team. you're in for a real treat.

No comments: