Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"What I did on my summer vacation!" Part 4: Zach Yeager, Senior

I love the team blog! What a great idea Chris. This summer was a blast. I learned all about nutrition with Koy, studied Yoga with Chris, worked at the Nike swim camps with Cat, Sarit, Koy, and Mandy, watched the Olympic trials in Eugene, and then went to Philosophy camp in Boulder, CO for a month!

It wasn't really philosophy camp but almost. CU puts on a seminar for undergrads in philosophy every summer. They bring in a bunch of amazing professors from all over the country to lecture on their specialties. It was a lot of fun but I'm not looking forward to the twenty page paper I still have to write. As for the rest of the summer I'll be getting ready for the XC season, that is, when I can pull myself away from the Olympics. I'm so excited! I hope everyone else is having a great summer as well and looking forward to swimming as much as I am.
See you soon, Zach

No comments: