Monday, August 18, 2008

"What I did on my summer vacation!" Part 5: Erik Khazoyan, Freshman

The highlight of my summer so far has been going to Europe and spending 12 days travelling through Switzerland, Italy and France. Some of my favorite moments included: swimming in Lake Lucerne at night which was cold but was really refreshing and relaxing to float in the lake and stare at the stars and commune with nature. Switzerland was beautiful and Lucerne is a great city.

Venice and Florence are also amazing cities. In Venice, we saw a thunder storm and were in the middle of the laguna on a water taxi during the storm; it was really intense. Eze was also absolutely gorgeous and for those who do not know of Eze, it is this little old hilltop village that looks down on the Mediterranean and near Nice in the South of France. Then on to Paris.

Since I have been back from my Europe trip, I have been working at a pool and getting ready for school. But now, I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

No comments: